Help fund this exciting gallery and event space in downtown Phoenix. Located on the corner of 5th Street and Garfield, right in the heart of the downtown Phoenix art scene. Carnivale de los Muertos will offer retail space, vending opportunities, classes, a photography studio, and a private club called La Crypta (The Crypt Club) for private events and parties.
* Carnivale de los muertos is a 2 large gallery retail space selling original art, prints, and other artistic and handmade items from local and non-local artists and craftspeople.
* Carnivale de los Muertos will also have a virtual gallery located inside for patrons to order arts and handmade items to be conveniantly delivered to them.
* Located on the corner of Garfield and 5th street, Carnivale de los Muertos has ample space for vending opportunities right on the street.
*Carnivale de los Muertos will offer classes and class space for art, writing, photography, and other subjects.
* Carnivale de los Muertos is also photography studio with rental for model or product photography at hourly and day rates. Plus look forward to photography workshops and events.
* La Crypta (The Crypt Club) is a private club and event space to dance, hang out, unwind, or throw events in.
Please help donate to this exciting project that will bring culture, education, fun, and entertainment to the downtown Phoenix are. There are several donation packages available, elements from each package can be mixed and matched. We appreciate any size donation that helps us to achieve our goal.
If the goal of opening Carnivale de los Muertos is not met all donations will be returned minus handling fees, or can be held as funding for the next project with different but equivalent packages being offered towards the aqcuisition of a new art/event space.