The Justice Party is a growing, grassroots, volunteer organization. While we don't require billions of dollars like the two corporate-controlled major parties, we do require funding to support our operations. We accept any contribution with a maximum annual contribution of $5,000.
To make a contribution by card or automatic checking/savings withdrawal, click the amount you wish to donate in the list, or you may enter a different amount in the box. The minimum online contribution is $10.00.
We also accept checks and money orders by mail.
Please send to: Justice Party, 134 N. 81st St., Seattle, WA 98103-4204.
We encourage you to make a recurring monthly donation to create a revenue stream on which we can rely. Contribute today and help build a strong challenge to the Democratic and Republican parties!
By clicking on the "Donate" button you confirm that the following statements are true and accurate:
1. I am a United States citizen or hold a "green card" for permanent U.S. residence..
2. This contribution is not made from the general treasury funds of a corporation, labor organization or national bank.
3. This contribution is not made from the treasury of an entity or person who is a federal contractor.
4. This contribution is not made from the funds of an individual registered as a federal lobbyist or a foreign agent, or an entity that is a federally registered lobbying firm or foreign agent.
5. The funds I am donating are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
Contributions or gifts to the Justice Party are not deductible as charitable contributions for Federal income tax purposes.