We are seeking support in order to cover travel expenses for some key members of the Drupal Media Initiative. While in Denver, the group will seek to advance the Drupal Media project and spread the word on the awesome work being done through sprints, sessions, BOFs, and related events.
DrupalCon Denver is also the first time several of the key members can meet in person, which will be a unique and beneficial opportunity for the initiative.
Key goals of the Media Initiative include:
* Agree on a community road map for progress.
* Foster discussion, cooperation, coordination, and support of media files in core, Media module, File entity, and the various sub-modules that integrate with Media.
* Help encourage end users and companies to invest time and support back into the Media project.
* Increase communication among the Media maintainers, supporters, and end-users.
Scheduled events and sessions include:
* Media Initiative Core Conversation
* Media Initiative Sprint
* Drupal Media (session)
Any overage will be used to keep the initiative ongoing, thriving, and sustainable. You are also encouraged to get involved and help define the Media Initiative!